November 2017
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
      1
> SaveTheDate:3-13-18

> Workforce Training
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM , HRDC Computer Lab
> 477 Workforce Trng
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM , TANF
> Warriors of Sobriety
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM , FDTC
2
> Workforce Training
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM , HRDC Computer Lab
3
> TERO TOSHA Schedule
, Fort Hall area
> Iron6 Basketball
, Timbee Hall - Fort Hall, Idaho
> NOV.FITNESS SCHEDULE
5:30 PM , Fitness Building
4
> Iron6 Basketball
, Timbee Hall - Fort Hall, Idaho
5 6
> Solid Waste Informat
, Fort Hall Reservation
> SolidWaste WinterHrs
, Fort Hall Reservation
7
> Forklift Training
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM , Fort Hall area
> Workforce Training
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM , HRDC Computer Lab
8
> Aerial Lift Training
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM , Fort Hall area
> Workforce Training
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM , HRDC Computer Lab
> Warriors of Sobriety
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM , FDTC
> VITS & VITTELS
5:30 PM , TBC Chambers
> PAC Meetings
6:00 PM , Stalker Elementary
9
> Fall Protection Trng
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM , Fort Hall area
> Workforce Training
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM , HRDC Computer Lab
> PlayGroup (ages 1-5)
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM , Early Childhood Building
10
> Holiday
11
> Veterans Pow Wow
1:00 PM , Shoshone-Bannock Hotel & Event Center
12 13 14
> OSHA 10 Training
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM , Fort Hall area
> Workforce Training
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM , HRDC Computer Lab
15
> OSHA 10 Training
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM , Fort Hall area
> Workforce Training
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM , HRDC Computer Lab
> Warriors of Sobriety
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM , FDTC
> Lincoln Creek Distri
6:00 PM , Lincoln Creek CC
16
> Workforce Training
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM , HRDC Computer Lab
17
> Story Hour (0-5 yrs)
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM , Early Intervention Classroom
18
> Buffalo Lodge Dinner
1:00 PM , Buffalo Lodge
> Ross Fork Dinner
1:00 PM , Ross Fork CC
19
> YouthCnclApplication
, Tribal Youth Education Building
> YouthCouncil Network
, Tribal Youth Education Building
> Join Youth Council
, Tribal Youth Education Building
> Choose Youth Council
, Tribal Youth Education Building
> Buffalo Lodge Social
1:00 PM , Buffalo Lodge
> FH Youth Council
4:00 PM , Tribal Youth Education Building
20
> Gibson District
6:00 PM , Eagle Lodge
21
> Forklift Training
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM , Fort Hall area
> Journeyman
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM , 50 N Widowville Rd, Bldg 91, Fort Hall ID
> Ross Fork District
6:00 PM , Ross Fork CC
22
> Aerial Lift Training
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM , Fort Hall area
> Warriors of Sobriety
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM , FDTC
> Bannock Creek Dinner
6:00 PM , Bannock Creek CC
23
> Holiday

> Gibson Thanksgiving
4:00 PM , Eagle Lodge
24
> Tribal Holiday
25
26 27
> Fort Hall District
6:00 PM , Buffalo Lodge
28
> OSHA 10 Training
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM , Fort Hall area
> Workforce Training
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM , HRDC Computer Lab
29
> OSHA 10 Training
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM , Fort Hall area
> Workforce Training
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM , HRDC Computer Lab
> Warriors of Sobriety
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM , FDTC
> Bannock Creek Distri
6:00 PM , Bannock Creek CC
30
> Fall Protection
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM , Fort Hall area
> Workforce Training
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM , HRDC Computer Lab
> Parent Training
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM , Early Intervention Program