November 2014
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
            1
> Meet & Greet
10:00 AM , TBC - Council Chambers
> Lincoln Creek Spook
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM , Lincoln Creek
2 3
> Fitness Classes
, Fitness Bldg. or gym
> TYEP After-School
, TYEP
> Basketball Tentative
, Fort Hall, Idaho
> WOW
12:00 PM , FDTC
> Veterans Presentatio
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM , TBC - Council Chambers
4
> Veterans Stand Down
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM , TBC Dome Room
> Job Club
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM , Library
> Brown Baggers
12:00 PM , FDTC
> Election Day Party
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM , Nutrition Dining Hall
> Lincoln Creek Dstrct
6:00 PM , LC CC
5
> Veterans Stand Down
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM , TBC Dome Room
> Warriors of Sobriety
12:00 PM , FDTC
> Tribal Member Wrkshp
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM , TERO
6
> Veterans Stand Down
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM , TBC Dome Room
> Stress Management
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM , Library
> Community AA
7:00 PM , FH Housing
7
> Crystal Meth Support
12:00 PM , FDTC
> Zumba Party
12:10 PM - 12:50 PM , Timbee Hall
> Community AA
5:30 PM , FDTC
8
> COMMUNITY SEARCH
8:00 AM
> Diabetes Walk
9:30 AM , Timbee Hall
> Community Wellness
1:00 PM , FDTC
9 10
> Solid Waste pick up
, Fort Hall
> TYEP After-School
, TYEP
> TERO/TOSHA Trng
, SBHS
> WOW
12:00 PM , FDTC
> Gymnastics
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
11
> Veteran's Breakfast
, Fort Hall, Idaho
> FH Basketball League
, FH Recreation
12
> CPR & First Aid Trng
8:15 AM - 12:00 PM , Fitness Bldg.
> Warriors of Sobriety
12:00 PM , FDTC
13
> Stress Management
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM , Library
> Community AA
7:00 PM , FH Housing
14
> Crystal Meth Support
12:00 PM , FDTC
> Community AA
5:30 PM , FDTC
15
16 17
> TYEP After-School
, TYEP
> WOW
12:00 PM , FDTC
> Gibson District
6:00 PM , Eagle Lodge
18
> Job Club
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM , Library
> Brown Baggers
12:00 PM , FDTC
> Ross Fork District
6:00 PM , RF CC
19
> Warriors of Sobriety
12:00 PM , FDTC
> Tribal Health Board
5:30 PM , Tribal Health conference room
20
> Community AA
7:00 AM , FH Housing
> TurkeyTrot Smoke Out
8:00 AM , Timbee Hall
> Holiday Craft Fair
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM , TBC Dome Room
> Stress Management
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM , Library
21
> CPR & First Aid Trng
8:15 AM - 12:00 PM , Fitness Bldg.
> Holiday Craft Fair
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM , TBC Dome Room
> Crystal Meth Support
12:00 PM , FDTC
> Community AA
5:30 PM , FDTC
22
> Buffalo Lodge

> Ross Fork District
1:00 PM , RF CC
23 24
> Waste Schedule

> TYEP After-School
, TYEP
> MotherhoodFatherhood
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM , TJC, Ct room#1
> Affordable Care Act
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM , FH IHS conf room
> WOW
12:00 PM , FDTC
> Fort Hall District
6:00 PM , Buffalo Lodge
25
> MotherhoodFatherhood
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM , TJC, Ct room#1
> Affordable Care Act
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
> Job Club
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM , Library
> EldersThxgivgLunch
11:30 AM , Elderly Nutrition
> Brown Baggers
12:00 PM , FDTC
26
> Holiday-TribesClosed

> MotherhoodFatherhood
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM , TJC, Ct room#1
> Warriors of Sobriety
12:00 PM , FDTC
> BannockCreek Distrct
6:00 PM , BC CC
27
> Bannock Creek Dist
1:00 PM , BC CC
> GibsonThnxgvgDinner
4:00 PM
> Gibson District
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM , Gibson District
28
> Crystal Meth Support
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM , FDTC
> Community AA
5:00 PM , FDTC
29
30