February 2013
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
          1
> WearRed on February1
, Shoshone-Banock Tribes Facebook
> Notice to Community

> FebruaryFitnessSched
, Fitness Building
> TOSHA Training
8:00 AM , TERO
> TribalArchaeologySch
9:00 AM , Language and Cultural Preservation Conference Rm.
> 2013 Winter Job Fair
3:30 PM - 6:00 PM , Sho-Ban High School
> Community AA
5:30 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
> Ft Hall Round Dance
7:00 PM , Fort Hall Gymnasium
2
> Ft Hall Round Dance
7:00 PM , Fort Hall Gymnasium
3
> Gambler's Anonymous
1:00 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
4
> AARP E-File 2012 Tax
, Library - HRDC Bldg.
> Women of Wellbriety
12:00 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
5
> Brown Baggers AA Mtg

> TOSHA Trng Classes
8:00 AM , TERO
6
> Ross Fork District
, Ross Fork Community Center
> AARP E-File 2012 Tax
, Library - HRDC Bldg.
> TOSHA Trng Classes
8:00 AM , TERO
> Warriors of Sobriety
12:00 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
> Heart Health Food
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM , Ross Fork Lodge
7
> TOSHA Trng Classes
8:00 AM , TERO
> LincolnCreekDistrict
6:00 PM , Lincoln Creek Community Center
> Community AA
7:00 PM , Fort Hall Housing Building
8
> TOSHA Trng Classes
8:00 AM , TERO
> Informational Mtg
12:00 PM , Early Childhood
> Community AA
5:30 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
9
> SBT Enterprises Sale
, Donzia-SageHill-TPGrocery-TPGas-Bannock Peak
> AARP E-File 2012 Tax
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM , Tribal Tax Office
> Ft.HallBoxingMatches
7:00 PM
10
> SBT Enterprises Sale
, Donzia-SageHill-TPGrocery-TPGas-Bannock Peak
> Gambler's Anonymous
1:00 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
11
> Women of Wellbriety
12:00 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
> AARP E-File 2012 Tax
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM , Library - HRDC Bldg.
> CommunityHealth Cntr
6:30 PM , SB Hotel & Events Center - Chief Pocatello Room
> Community Health Ctr
6:30 PM , Shoshone-Bannock Hotel & Event Center
12
> Parent Council Mtg
12:00 PM , Early Childhood
> Brown Baggers AA Mtg
12:00 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
> Heart Health Food
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM , Fort Hall Casino
13
> Valentine'sCraftFair
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM , Tribal Bldg., Dome Room
> Warriors of Sobriety
12:00 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
> AARP E-File 2012 Tax
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM , Library - HRDC Bldg.
> BannockCreekDistrict
6:00 PM , Bannock Creek Community Center
14
> Valentine'sCraftFair
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM , Tribal Bldg., Dome Room
> Community AA
7:00 PM , Fort Hall Housing Building
15
> Take 'n' Bake Class
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM , IHS Clinic Conference Room during lunch
> Informational Mtg
12:00 PM , Early Childhood
> JusticeCenterJobFair
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM , Fort Hall Justice Center
> Community AA
5:30 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
16
> AARP E-File 2012 Tax
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM , Tribal Tax Office
17
> Gambler's Anonymous
1:00 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
18
> No Child Care
7:45 AM
> Women of Wellbriety
12:00 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
19
> TOSHA Trng Classes
8:00 AM , TERO
> Brown Baggers AA Mtg
12:00 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
> Culture Cmte Mtg
5:30 PM , Culture and Language Department
> Gibson District mtg
6:00 PM , Tribal Business Center - Council Chambers
20
> TOSHA Trng Classes
8:00 AM , TERO
> Warriors of Sobriety
12:00 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
> AARP E-File 2012 Tax
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM , Library - HRDC Bldg.
> SBHS Parent Info
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM , Sho-Ban High School
> Heart Health Food
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM , Buffalo Lodge
21
> EverettJimMen'sMemor
, Timbee Hall Gymnasium, Fort Hall
> Parenting Classes
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM , Early Childhood Program
> Community AA
7:00 PM , Fort Hall Housing Building
22
> EverettJimMen'sMemor
, Timbee Hall Gymnasium, Fort Hall
> TOSHA Trng Classes
8:00 AM , TERO
> $2 B.Burgers
11:00 AM , Sage Hill and T.P. Gas
> Community AA
5:30 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
23
> EverettJimMen'sMemor
, Timbee Hall Gymnasium, Fort Hall
> AARP E-File 2012 Tax
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM , Tribal Tax Office
> Fort Hall Casino
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM , Fort Hall Casino north of Pocatello, I-15 Exit 80
24
> Gambler's Anonymous
1:00 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
25
> Women of Wellbriety
12:00 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
> AARP E-File 2012 Tax
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM , Library - HRDC Bldg.
26
> TOSHA Trng Classes
8:00 AM , TERO
> Brown Baggers AA Mtg
12:00 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
27
> Warriors of Sobriety
12:00 PM , Four Directions Treatment Center Outpatient Bldg.
> AARP E-File 2012 Tax
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM , Library - HRDC Bldg.
> Candidate Forum
6:30 PM , Buffalo Lodge
28
> Parenting Class
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM , Early Childhood Program Bldg
> Parenting Classes
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM , Early Childhood Program
> Landowner Meeting
6:30 PM , Tribal Business Center - Council Chambers
> Community AA
7:00 PM , Fort Hall Housing Building